The coming Great World War (WWIII)

I'm not the one posting absolute nonsense. Save the "you are an AM" stuff for another time, I'm not modding this thread, I'm just a punter.

How about you set about answering the many questions that you have been asked, rather than bad mouthing me. After all... you started the thread.

I believe i have been answering questions, and i wouldn't call that bad mouthing you exactly.

To become president you have to be born in the US, if he wasn't born in the US everything he has done since he started in office has been illegal.

wrong. You don't comprehend the US constitution, and what follows, US law. It doesn't require or specify that Presidents have to be born in the United States, like Obama certainly was, but McCain certainly wasn't.

Hiding what exactly?

Not being completely black?

The whole birth certificate thing has one single point of motivation. Racism.

Sorry two, having a mooslem terrist sounding name.

Of course the freepers are going bonkers -"Open the .pdf in Illustrator, there are layers". Yes, I can split that .pdf into layers, as I can any .pdf with just two clicks. "The fonts don"t match" ra ra ra. The gov't had what, two three years to just forge the damn thing if they wanted, and opted instead for a scrappy patch up job with stolen Adobe software. Or,... they could just have nicely asked HI to release the original.

Bloody hell. I really didn't want to take the thread so far off course. Back to the impending WW3, I guess.

wrong. You don't comprehend the US constitution, and what follows, US law. It doesn't require or specify that Presidents have to be born in the United States, like Obama certainly was, but McCain certainly wasn't.

That is bull horns.

Not being completely black?

The whole birth certificate thing has one single point of motivation. Racism.

Sorry two, having a mooslem terrist sounding name.

Of course the freepers are going bonkers -"Open the .pdf in Illustrator, there are layers". Yes, I can split that .pdf into layers, as I can any .pdf with just two clicks. "The fonts don"t match" ra ra ra. The gov't had what, two three years to just forge the damn thing if they wanted, and opted instead for a scrappy patch up job with stolen Adobe software. Or,... they could just have nicely asked HI to release the original.

Bloody hell. I really didn't want to take the thread so far off course. Back to the impending WW3, I guess.

Obama's real name is Barry Soetoro

Archived