The coming Great World War (WWIII)

I don't think China would want to get involved anyway but I don't think a war would necessarily mean their economy would grind to a halt. They could switch to war production. Your point about Chinese exports would only really apply to the US if the two were at war. China could continue to trade with European countries not involved in war. In any case for the USA to get out of the current recession it needs China and Europe to trade with. A war could badly hit trade between Asia, Europe and America at a time when economies are already in debt and another global depression is a realistic threat.

How and where would a war between the US and China be fought?

What makes you think there'll be a race war?

Islamophobia was created for WWIII, regarding the UK Blood will flow through the streets when EDL clash with ethnic communities.

If you open your mind to accept the possibility that the event we see around the world today have been planned for along time to lead to a world war followed by a...

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

ONE WORLD CURRENCY (ONE BANK)

ONE WORLD ARMY (UN)

It becomes more easy to realise what actually going on.

Islamophobia was created for WWIII, regarding the UK Blood will flow through the streets when EDL clash with ethnic communities.

If you open your mind to accept the possibility that the event we see around the world today have been planned for along time to lead to a world war followed by a...

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

ONE WORLD CURRENCY (ONE BANK)

ONE WORLD ARMY (UN)

It becomes more easy to realise what actually going on.

And yet you still can't offer any evidence outside of youtube for any of this actually being true, and not the paranoid delusions of a tiny number of people who believe that everything wrong in their lives must be the fault of someone else.

Why don't you tell us, in your own words, exactly how racism and islamophobia has been created as part of the NWO's plans for global unification. I'm sorry, but all the evidence points to it being a trait of humans (and most species) that we are tribal, and are adept at finding reasons to dislike people who aren't the same as us.

And yet you still can't offer any evidence outside of youtube for any of this actually being true, and not the paranoid delusions of a tiny number of people who believe that everything wrong in their lives must be the fault of someone else.

Why don't you tell us, in your own words, exactly how racism and islamophobia has been created as part of the NWO's plans for global unification. I'm sorry, but all the evidence points to it being a trait of humans (and most species) that we are tribal, and are adept at finding reasons to dislike people who aren't the same as us.

Go to a city infant school and watch 100 mixed race pupils play and laugh together, its not until they experience life and are conditioned to hate one another when the love turns to anger.

Go to a city infant school and watch 100 mixed race pupils play and laugh together, its not until they experience life and are conditioned to hate one another when the love turns to anger.

And the ginger kid never gets bullied until sixth form :roll:

As you like to say - open your eyes.

Oh, and do you mind answering my question? I'll post it for you again: Why don't you tell us, in your own words, exactly how racism and islamophobia has been created as part of the NWO's plans for global unification.

And the ginger kid never gets bullied until sixth form :roll:

As you like to say - open your eyes.

Oh, and do you mind answering my question? I'll post it for you again: Why don't you tell us, in your own words, exactly how racism and islamophobia has been created as part of the NWO's plans for global unification.

DIVIDE AND RULE!

the aim is the send the whole world into a burning mess while they reduce the population down by 90% (leaving 500 milllion) to control

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS!

DIVIDE AND RULE!

the aim is the send the whole world into a burning mess while they reduce the population down by 90% (leaving 500 milllion) to control

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS!

I asked "how", not "why". You said earlier Islamophobia was created for WWIII, why don't you tell me how it was created by the NWO, and maybe how about how you know it's not a naturally occuring phenomenon, because if you're right, the NWO are even more inept than you've ever let on, because islamophobia has existed for millenia, and they've still not managed to achieve any of their goals.

Archived