The coming Great World War (WWIII)

True - got to hand it to you- the tooth fairy is far more believable than Alex Jones.

There's more evidence of the tooth fairy's existance than much of what Jones professes.

Come on dabuckle, show us the other sources you used to form your opinion (surely you're not basing your entire stance on the rantings of a bloke on a soapbox are you??)

I had a job as tooth fairy once. Rubbish pay. 10p per child, You had to sneak in house, try not to wake the parents -they would try to kill you or at least wrestle you to the ground.

No insurance and you had to leave at least five pence under their pillows. Ungrateful gits would wake up in middle of night and try to bite your hand off if you were not careful.

There's more evidence of the tooth fairy's existance than much of what Jones professes.

Come on dabuckle, show us the other sources you used to form your opinion (surely you're not basing your entire stance on the rantings of a bloke on a soapbox are you??)

i think Gerald Celente mentions alot of important facts.

i think Gerald Celente mentions alot of important facts.

Géralade Célente de La noo noo von Poncenberger.

It all sounds rather posh dosen't it?

We don't care. Post peer reviewed scientific facts. Not Youtube videos.

Completely agree. The hidden suggestion being that because Obama is partly black he couldn't be on the level.

In a way all this garbage being spouted about him has not only demeaned the office of president, shown the Tea Party to be closet racists and caused insult to every black American.

not just every black American, but every American, period.

The irony is that Obama has been an appalling president like I said he likely would be. That won't stop the lightweight getting re-elected though.

Archived