Men and the morrow

Tomorrow will be a day when men all over the world will desperately be trying to avoid watching TV and find alternatives. Will you be forced into drastic measures and do the jobs you've put off for weeks like mowing the lawn or even resort to having your teeth extracted? So what will you be doing?

Tomorrow will be a day when men all over the world will desperately be trying to avoid watching TV and find alternatives. Will you be forced into drastic measures and do the jobs you've put off for weeks like mowing the lawn or even resort to having your teeth extracted? So what will you be doing?

one word...pub.

one word...pub.

Definitely not a guaranteed way of avoiding the whole terrible event; most pubs I know are all bunting-ed up and doing wedding related stuff. I'm doing a ring round later today to find a pub that is ignoring it, and that's where I'll be

Will you be forced into drastic measures and do the jobs you've put off for weeks like mowing the lawn or even resort to having your teeth extracted?

I'm guessing that most dentists will not be working, so it will be really drastic if I end up getting an amateur to extract my teeth.

Archived