Men and the morrow

I've got an appointment to see one of the trainers at the gym for some ideas on how I can even my legs out a little without annoying my sciatica or back, followed by taking the dog out and a home check, so I'm not exactly planning on sitting in front of the TV either.

I've got a funny feeling that we'll be force fed images and information about the wedding over the next few weeks in the media anyway, so it's not like anything will happen that I won't get informed of, is it?

What a miserable bunch of commitment phobic emotional <removed> you lot are . In this day and age of doom and gloom why not be happy for them? I myself wont be watching as I will be at work but I would wish them well., and no it isnt because I am all girly and going goo goo eyed at it all , its just a happy occasion ( and a chance for double pay )

What a miserable bunch of commitment phobic emotional <removed> you lot are . In this day and age of doom and gloom why not be happy for them? I myself wont be watching as I will be at work but I would wish them well., and no it isnt because I am all girly and going goo goo eyed at it all , its just a happy occasion ( and a chance for double pay )

is the fact that it's happy occassion reason to watch someone else's wedding on TV, you tube etc? i'm as happy for them as i can be for any other stranger getting married, but i won't watch their wedding. why would that make me a "miserable bunch of commitment phobic emotional <removed>...?

you could give half that pay to charity being as its such a happy occasion. After all you wouldn't have it if it wasn't because of the event.

Children's Hospital? Go for it chatty.:D

Archived