Pakistan allows transgenders to be a gender

it's also amazing that people seem to think Islam is the only religion to give these groups a hard time
We can talk about these other religions if you wish, but doing so might take the topic; off topic. It's your call though.

There is a difference between the male and female brain, if I remember rightly all mammals start life female and during pregnancy hormones change the fetes to male or leave it female. It’s possible when a hormone imbalance occurs for a male to be born with a female body and a female with a male body. The brain is what defines us so imagine what it must be like to be born in the wrong body, not much different to being born with any other disability. We can fix them and make them the sex they feel they should be and I can’t see a problem with that. They should then be recognised as their new sex and as far as I am aware in the UK they are, there are also laws preventing discrimination against them.

Lets be realistic and forget about all the political correctness crap. Lets put it into perspective in the real world....

I am fairly confident that most straight men who where on the pull, would want to pull a female that was born female, not a male that has chosen to pretend to be female. We have a right to know these things when it concerns decisions we make.

No amount of hormone injections will ever change someones gender fully. It is impossible. I am yet to see a transgender that truly looks like the gender that they are portraying, at least not on close inspection.

Just an example btw. It's of course not the only issue.

We can talk about these other religions if you wish, but doing so might take the topic; off topic. It's your call though.

no point to discussing these other religions off topic in this thread.........i just want the islamophobes to get it through their thick heads its NOT exclusive for islam to discriminate over sex or sexuality

no point to discussing these other religions off topic in this thread.........i just want the islamophobes to get it through their thick heads its NOT exclusive for islam to discriminate over sex or sexuality

Islam definately discriminates against women.

I am fairly confident that most straight men who where on the pull, would want to pull a female that was born female, not a male that has chosen to pretend to be female. We have a right to know these things when it concerns decisions we make.

Some kind of ID card perhaps ?

Lets be realistic and forget about all the political correctness crap. Lets put it into perspective in the real world....

No amount of hormone injections will ever change someones gender fully. It is impossible. I am yet to see a transgender that truly looks like the gender that they are portraying, at least not on close inspection.

Just an example btw. It's of course not the only issue.

I agree and I would want to know, but it’s not something they choose, it’s how they are born.

Some kind of ID card perhaps ?

I'm not particularly bothered about ID, I just don't think they should be classed as something they are clearly not. They are transgender, so should be classed as that, not the sex they have tried to become.

I'm sure there are many women that would be uncomfortable if they found out that they had been naked sharing a public shower with a man (who has chosen to have the appearance of a woman).

I agree and I would want to know, but it’s not something they choose, it’s how they are born.

Yeah I agree with that. I wont dispute that. I really do feel for them, it can't be nice for them, but at the same time I think we have the right to know what they were born as.

No one is claiming that discrimination towards sex and sexuality is exclusive to Islam.. no one besides you that is.

Also, who are the Islamophobes you refer to?

Archived