Pakistan allows transgenders to be a gender

Whether that is true or not, my point still stands. People will feel uncomfortable, and there is nothing wrong with that.

It wouldn't be fine for me to go into ladies dressing rooms claiming that it's ok because I am a woman trapped in a mans body.

Exactly and would they like a man who claims to be a woman going into the ladies room with their wives/partners.

yeah, yeah. the same in Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines etc. it's a very big thing, and, more or less, accepted but the discrimination by the law is always the one conspicuous thing.

Yeh in those countries you never know what you may find in your hand with all the girlie boys.

Whether that is true or not, my point still stands. People will feel uncomfortable, and there is nothing wrong with that.

But you wouldn't know she used to be a he, she would look like a she

It wouldn't be fine for me to go into ladies dressing rooms claiming that it's ok because I am a woman trapped in a mans body.

Because you're not, and you still look like a man.

Lets be realistic and forget about all the political correctness crap. Lets put it into perspective in the real world....

I am fairly confident that most straight men who where on the pull, would want to pull a female that was born female, not a male that has chosen to pretend to be female. We have a right to know these things when it concerns decisions we make.

No amount of hormone injections will ever change someones gender fully. It is impossible. I am yet to see a transgender that truly looks like the gender that they are portraying, at least not on close inspection.

Just an example btw. It's of course not the only issue.

it's not about the men on the pull, or what kind of female they want. it's about the people trapped in the wrong bodies. not some horny drunk guy annoyed they picked up the 'wrong' girl.

the trans-gender people do not go through all they go through just to get a lay, in the end.

no point to discussing these other religions off topic in this thread.........i just want the islamophobes to get it through their thick heads its NOT exclusive for islam to discriminate over sex or sexuality
No but which others execute homosexuals.

it's not about the men on the pull, or what kind of female they want. it's about the people trapped in the wrong bodies. not some horny drunk guy annoyed they picked up the 'wrong' girl.

the trans-gender people do not go through all they go through just to get a lay, in the end.

Nothing to do with being horny, having natural tendencies is normal.

Archived