Pakistan allows transgenders to be a gender

Whether that is true or not, my point still stands. People will feel uncomfortable, and there is nothing wrong with that.

It wouldn't be fine for me to go into ladies dressing rooms claiming that it's ok because I am a woman trapped in a mans body.

why the obsession with the ladies' bathroom? the issue is larger than that.

most trans gender people who still feel they look the wrong sex( the one they're born with) go out of their way to not use public facilities anyway. most will go to gay bars where people are generally much more understanding of things.

Originally Posted by melthebell

no point to discussing these other religions off topic in this thread.........i just want the islamophobes to get it through their thick heads its NOT exclusive for islam to discriminate over sex or sexuality

Name one that comes near to Islam in its disgusting brutality towards women.

Demanding death to a woman for calling a teddy bear Mohamed:loopy: I ask you.

Exactly and would they like a man who claims to be a woman going into the ladies room with their wives/partners.

a man who 'claims to be a woman' would have the necessary tools to go into the gents so wouldn't need to go into the ladies. if they did, and the women in the were freaked out i'm sure an easy solution would be found. unless they're some asses that decide to start swinging and kicking from the jump.

it's not about the men on the pull, or what kind of female they want. it's about the people trapped in the wrong bodies. not some horny drunk guy annoyed they picked up the 'wrong' girl.

the trans-gender people do not go through all they go through just to get a lay, in the end.

Read the last sentence...

Yeh in those countries you never know what you may find in your hand with all the girlie boys.

not sure what your point is here. some people go there for the lady-boys, and they know exactly where to find them. with the violence against them the lady-boys wouldn't try to 'trick' someone. back in the day they did and many died. they just don't do it now.

it's men who knew what they were getting into, get caught, then try to plead 'i didn't know'.

a man who 'claims to be a woman' would have the necessary tools to go into the gents so wouldn't need to go into the ladies. if they did, and the women in the were freaked out i'm sure an easy solution would be found. unless they're some asses that decide to start swinging and kicking from the jump.

I have the necessary tools to go and take a dump in the ladies. It doesn't mean I should do it.

Nothing to do with being horny, having natural tendencies is normal.

you missing my point. i said the point of the law, and these people choosing to face all manner of grief to be who they were born to be, has nothing to do with some guy who might hit on them in a bar. like you say, natural tendencies are normal-these people naturally feel trapped in the wrong body.

sigh, you know exactly, who i mean

the same people who have banged on about the same old things day in day out for the past 2 or so years, it aint rocket science

Banged on about what exactly?.. Islam?

Are you referring to those of us who are critical of the sexual discrimination and bigoted homophobic views held by most religions, or are you deliberately singling out the criticism(not discrimintion)that Islam recieves, as well as singling out those of us that are criticizing it because it supports this specific argument?.

Archived