Pakistan allows transgenders to be a gender

isn't the point to celebrate the law, the thought behind it, and the bravery of those that brought it to court and the judges who saw sense...rather than be disheartened by what might( no matter how likely, or inevitable even) happen?

Its very easy to adhere to the West for whatever reasons ,it doesnt mean the law will ever be questioned in real life.Its whats called talking a lot but saying nothing..a trait well practised by a few on here

Banged on about what exactly?.. Islam?

Are you referring to those of us who are critical of the sexual discrimination and bigoted homophobic views held by most religions, or are you deliberately singling out the criticism(not discrimintion)that Islam recieves, as well as singling out those of us that are criticizing it because it supports this specific argument?.

You've nailed it there, thankfully more forum members are coming out and saying how they feel, the bullies have had it far too long on here.

Its very easy to adhere to the West for whatever reasons ,it doesnt mean the law will ever be questioned in real life.Its whats called talking a lot but saying nothing..a trait well practised by a few on here

don't understand what it is you're trying to say.

You've nailed it there, thankfully more forum members are coming out and saying how they feel, the bullies have had it far too long on here.

agreed bassman - ive even had private messages from some on this thread, its the same ones every time, ultra vicious against anything they believe in - whether that 'belief' can be proved or not :loopy:

what's bullying, B? i ask because i don't want to be one. and, also, i want to recognize it when someone does it to me. i can be obtuse sometimes, and not notice.

agreed bassman - ive even had private messages from some on this thread, its the same ones every time, ultra vicious against anything they believe in - whether that 'belief' can be proved or not :loopy:

second time i've heard people get vicious PMs from what people discuss on these threads. is that true?

is what's said here really that important that people take the time to send PMs? i usually forget about it the moment i log off.

worrying.

second time i've heard people get vicious PMs from what people discuss on these threads. is that true?

is what's said here really that important that people take the time to send PMs? i usually forget about it the moment i log off.

worrying.

and it also happens the other way round, again ill state........its NOT one sided, certain people always seem to play the "victim card" but it happens on BOTH sides of the fence, i myself got a certain person PRETENDING to be female and wanting to meet me, he was soon outed and wanted to meet me for a bout of fisticuffs

just because i said something (not half as bad as i have said) that annoyed him, now in my mind that makes me teh winn0r

and it also happens the other way round, again ill state........its NOT one sided, certain people always seem to play the "victim card" but it happens on BOTH sides of the fence, i myself got a certain person PRETENDING to be female and wanting to meet me, he was soon outed and wanted to meet me for a bout of fisticuffs

just because i said something (not half as bad as i have said) that annoyed him, now in my mind that makes me teh winn0r

whoa, guy PRETENDED to be female, so he could meet someone he knew to be female...so he could have a punch up with them??

would say i best watch what i say from now on, but what the hey, like you say, it makes you the winner if something you reason out annoys them so much they resort to such nincompoopery.

Archived