A long shot but, what if?

or someone stands up when they get to that 'does anyone have a reason why these two.." and says they're already married to her.

An interesting point here. If someone was already married to her or she was a bloke or something, then the person who knew that would have a responsibility to get up and say so in the church.

But given that it is only celebs, diplomats and aristos invited, assuming you weren't already one of those, how would you get in to say it?

If you went up to an inspector at the police cordon and said you had reason to believe that she could not be lawfully wed, would s/he not be bound to allow you access to the church? :confused:

John X

An interesting point here. If someone was already married to her or she was a bloke or something, then the person who knew that would have a responsibility to get up and say so in the church.

But given that it is only celebs, diplomats and aristos invited, assuming you weren't already one of those, how would you get in to say it?

If you went up to an inspector at the police cordon and said you had reason to believe that she could not be lawfully wed, would s/he not be bound to allow you access to the church? :confused:

John X

they would be bound by law to allow you access to a jail.

is she was a guy?? now that's interesting. was born Keith or Kenneth or something...

John X

is she was a guy?? now that's interesting. was born Keith or Kenneth or something...

runs around the room screaming like a demented footballers wife>>>>

'she's a bloke, omg she's a bloke', collapses into a fit of sobs.

Keith or Kenneth???:shocked: get's back up for more screaming and flailing.

runs around the room screaming like a demented footballers wife>>>>

'she's a bloke, omg she's a bloke', collapses into a fit of sobs.

Keith or Kenneth???:shocked: get's back up for more screaming and flailing.

I'm not saying that she is, but as none of us are ever likely to meet her, then it's possible. :cool:

John X

I do wonder if these stories the royal wedding programmes have been trying to make us believe, about her practically being a stalker of William, are true?

I saw alot about this earlier in one of the many programmes that have been on. I do not actually believe it, I think they just happened to run in the same circles, which is probably quite normal amongst the boarding school lot, not that I would know lol. When they parted ways a while ago she just got her head down and did not seem start acting like some mad stalker.

If Harry likes her, she must be coool :D lol

John X

But what if she was a Pakistani bloke? A person of 'the third Gender'?

You could hardly tell her to 'Knob off!' - After all, that could be construed as third-gender discrimination.

You'd have Flowersfade down on you like a ton of petals!

Archived