What's happened to the world & businesses and manners??

Things only seem to be getting worse. Things are getting more expensive and the service is getting borderline appalling.

One example is the motor trade. The attitude of some people working there is shocking. I can't think of any other trade where you'd get away with quite so much attitude. No apologies, quite a few rip you off and fob you off etc etc..

It drives me mad, I'd dearly love to do something about things- alas nothing can be done!

Things only seem to be getting worse. Things are getting more expensive and the service is getting borderline appalling.

One example is the motor trade. The attitude of some people working there is shocking. I can't think of any other trade where you'd get away with quite so much attitude. No apologies, quite a few rip you off and fob you off etc etc..

It drives me mad, I'd dearly love to do something about things- alas nothing can be done!

Yes it can, generally. Don't use them. Eventually they will disappear, unless of course they have a monopoly.

like bright-white, dark-black, diet-water...

'Dark black' is a valid description - given that there are (AFAIR) 32 different shades of black.

I prefer dehydrated water to the diet kind. It's easier to carry with you when you're hiking. Better for you than heavy water, too.

Is anybody on the forum planning to buy Royal Wedding Air?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

'Dark black' is a valid description - given that there are (AFAIR) 32 different shades of black.

I prefer dehydrated water to the diet kind. It's easier to carry with you when you're hiking. Better for you than heavy water, too.

Is anybody on the forum planning to buy Royal Wedding Air?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well, do'h. Everybody knows that if you replace from approx. 25% to 50% of your body's water with deuterium monoxide (heavy water) then it interferes with mitotic apparatus and prevents cell division. Although, if you only plan on carrying it (on a volume for volume basis with good old H20) then at 11% denser you'll get a better work out.

jb

Maybe you're just an easy target. Sorry.

Archived