Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

All news programs and chat shows are infatuated with the Royal Wedding.

Life goes on, why do we have to live and breath this event 24hrs a day.

There are arguments about those who have been invited, can we deal with the issues that affect us all. Good luck to William and Kate and I hope they have a great day, but there are people that will not be able to put food on the table or pay their bills

All news programs and chat shows are infatuated with the Royal Wedding.

Life goes on, why do we have to live and breath this event 24hrs a day.

There are arguments about those who have been invited, can we deal with the issues that affect us all. Good luck to William and Kate and I hope they have a great day, but there are people that will not be able to put food on the table or pay their bills

How dare you.

How very... listen, it may have escaped your notice but this is ROYALTY we're talking about. The BETTER people of this country. We are their (current and future) subjects! Show some respect.

Well I'll probably be watching tomorrow although I have avoided all newspaper articles and anything broadcast TV/Radio so it is possible, but nothing like having a good moan if it makes you feel better - or purged lol

How dare you.

How very... listen, it may have escaped your notice but this is ROYALTY we're talking about. The BETTER people of this country. We are their (current and future) subjects! Show some respect.

At times like that we can respect the Republic of France.

I'd show respect for the Royal family if they lived in a high rised council flat in London, claimed JSA and had to do state functions as voluntary work :hihi::hihi:

Archived