Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

She did look very lovely indeed. The dress was beautiful, especially the simple silk veil.

But what in the name of God-awful fashion hell were Andrew's daughters wearing? One of them had what looked like a huge plastic bow stapled to her forehead.

Terrible style and terrible colour. Mud I think it was called. :o One was said to be wearing Vivienne Westwood, was it that one?

Terrible style and terrible colour. Mud I think it was called. :o One was said to be wearing Vivienne Westwood, was it that one?

That's the one. From this angle, it has an unfortunate resemblance to a small, decorative toilet seat.

She did look very lovely indeed. The dress was beautiful, especially the simple silk veil.

But what in the name of God-awful fashion hell were Andrew's daughters wearing? One of them had what looked like a huge plastic bow stapled to her forehead.

Yeah, utterly hellish. The colour of school butterscotch tart - the kind that had the utterly repulsive skin on and whose small made me feel nauseous.

That's the one. From this angle, it has an unfortunate resemblance to a small, decorative toilet seat.

Sadly both of them look as if they are appearing in some panto. When you consider the fantastic choices that so many made in their dress today, I wonder who advised those two.

It's rare that I shock myself but I watched the whole thing and even shed a tear. My lefty credentials are in tatters.

Thought the dress was stunning (nipples or bodice boning? Any thoughts?), Camilla and Carole Middleton looked incredibly elegant, the Queen looked bored stiff and miserable but then she's OLD so what can we expect and the service was everso slightly dull, like ALL wedding services, but pulled itself back when William struggled to get the ring on and with the very rousing rendition of Jerusalem.

I haven't sung Jerusalem since I was at school but it turns out I still know all the words :)

Now reverting to normal service, i.e. being a miserable commitment-phobic emotional *blank*wit :hihi:

It's rare that I shock myself but I watched the whole thing and even shed a tear. My lefty credentials are in tatters.

Thought the dress was stunning (nipples or bodice boning? Any thoughts?), Camilla and Carole Middleton looked incredibly elegant, the Queen looked bored stiff and miserable but then she's OLD so what can we expect and the service was everso slightly dull, like ALL wedding services, but pulled itself back when William struggled to get the ring on and with the very rousing rendition of Jerusalem.

I haven't sung Jerusalem since I was at school but it turns out I still know all the words :)

Now reverting to normal service, i.e. being a miserable commitment-phobic emotional *blank*wit :hihi:

I shed a tear or two too. Who'd have thunk it?

I was hoping it was nipple - it looked quite breezy and chilly out there, but sadly having looked as closely as I could concluded it was the boning. Boo. She looked great though.

Archived