Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

I shed a tear or two too. Who'd have thunk it?

I was hoping it was nipple - it looked quite breezy and chilly out there, but sadly having looked as closely as I could concluded it was the boning. Boo. She looked great though.

She did, as did her sister. Well played both.

My brother's been in Hyde Park since 7 o'clock this morning drinking gin. He reports the atmosphere as ''absolutely mental.''

My brother's been in Hyde Park since 7 o'clock this morning drinking gin. He reports the atmosphere as ''absolutely mental.''

Hell's teeth! I can't beat that, but I did open the wine a little before 11!

Fantastic figure - especially from the rear.

I didn't think i'd get caught up in the whole thing but i've had it on the TV since 8am!! Thought Kate looked like a real princess, William looked very smart and they are very obviously a genuine couple, very much in love, loved the little smiles they kept giving each other.

Great occassion, just waiting for the kiss now and i'll be a happy bunny.x.x.x.

She did look very lovely indeed. The dress was beautiful, especially the simple silk veil.

But what in the name of God-awful fashion hell were Andrew's daughters wearing? One of them had what looked like a huge plastic bow stapled to her forehead.

I agree about the dress.

Beatrice's hat reminded me of some sort of curly goats horns or even antlers.

Hell's teeth! I can't beat that, but I did open the wine a little before 11!

I haven't touched a drop for more than 3 weeks but am so surprised at myself for actually enjoying this festival of wealth and privilege that I may have to have a cheeky Pimms later.

OOH THE BALCONY. THE KISS.

Christ.

Archived