Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

They looked amazing, Kate's beauty needed nothing more than a simple dress, William, our future King looked regal but refreshingly human (for Royal Family). They looked happy and genuinely in love. I cried buckets lol and I wish them all the best. Great couple xx

It's rare that I shock myself but I watched the whole thing and even shed a tear. My lefty credentials are in tatters.

Thought the dress was stunning (nipples or bodice boning? Any thoughts?), Camilla and Carole Middleton looked incredibly elegant, the Queen looked bored stiff and miserable but then she's OLD so what can we expect and the service was everso slightly dull, like ALL wedding services, but pulled itself back when William struggled to get the ring on and with the very rousing rendition of Jerusalem.

I haven't sung Jerusalem since I was at school but it turns out I still know all the words :)

Now reverting to normal service, i.e. being a miserable commitment-phobic emotional *blank*wit :hihi:

Me too, didn't plan to watch any of it and thought I'll just switch on to see the dress, ended up watching it till the end :blush:

I loved the pageantry - and it felt positive with all those well behaved people obviously out enjoying the day which makes a refreshing change from all the recent riots and depressing news.

They looked amazing, Kate's beauty needed nothing more than a simple dress, William, our future King looked regal but refreshingly human (for Royal Family). They looked happy and genuinely in love. I cried buckets lol and I wish them all the best. Great couple xx

Pass the Kleenex-I ve got to mop up!

Just looked at the tv and saw Charles and his mentally derranged dad in their military uniforms with the medals on show. I wonder how much action they saw in the forces to get that many medals. None I would expect knowing them two loafers

Agree with you there when my Dad was alive I always remember him watching the remembrance service and commenting on the amount of medals pinned to the royals uniforms, as he used to say theyve got more than some of the old boys who'd served in two world wars.

Archived