Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

Agree with you there when my Dad was alive I always remember him watching the remembrance service and commenting on the amount of medals pinned to the royals uniforms, as he used to say theyve got more than some of the old boys who'd served in two world wars.

If you did your homework, then you would realise that Prince Philip served with the Royal Navy during WWII.

Anyhow, I caught bits of the ceremony and have to admit, it was good to watch. I never thought I would hear myself say that.

He gets it from the Spencer side of the family. One of his Spencer cousins is so much like him they could be twins.

Yes, George McCorquodale is a tubbier version of Harry. They were very similar as youngsters. Harry certainly inherited the Spencer looks.

Yes, George McCorquodale is a tubbier version of Harry. They were very similar as youngsters. Harry certainly inherited the Spencer looks.
haha, looking at the pic you've posted I was wondering who the three big fat gypsy wedding bottle blondes were in the Abbey. They're actually Spencer cousins as well. Oops, my bad!:blush:

I think Harry's luckily inherited Philip's lean physique and George got handed the fat gene from their shared grandfather. Diana's brother is certainly starting to look like the old Earl as he ages.

haha, looking at the pic you've posted I was wondering who the three big fat gypsy wedding bottle blondes were in the Abbey. ...

:hihi: Harsh but fair. Definitely from the Paris Hilton school of elegance.

Archived