Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

Did Elton John not turn up ?

Yes he did, it was pretty much the perfect day. I was pleased to see that the dress was one of Sarah Burton's creations which won me £120 in a bet with some of my friends. My wife also has a few of her creations so that made it even more special for us.:)

Or a Teletubby headpiece.

Some of the other hats were absolutely frightful. I'm not at all keen on the 'canoe glued to the forehead' hat; Posh and Tara P-T both looked very silly indeed in theirs.

They'll look back at those photos and wonder what they were thinking:rolleyes:

it's a very strange phenomenon that horses and toffs seem to bring out of people. don't get it at all.

a lot of birds must have given their lives to the cause though.

Tara carried it off pretty well as she has the right breeding, the Beckhams on the other hand looked like the pair of commoners that they are. They would have looked more at home at some buffet wedding reception at the Mannor Top working mans club.:roll:

Tara carried it off pretty well as she has the right breeding, the Beckhams on the other hand looked like the pair of commoners that they are. They would have looked more at home at some buffet wedding reception at the Mannor Top working mans club.:roll:

what's the right breeding, boss?

one thing is true and that is all the moaners, complainers and the usual self loathing anti-british idiots will be completely eclipsed by the event tomorrow and their whining will not even register over the cheers and applause for the couple.

I agree. We should be proud of our Royal Family.

How typical of people on this forum to be so negative.

Tara's was more OTT than Posh's - and there is nothing wrong with being a commoner, nothing wrong with a buffet 'do' and nothing wrong with a working mans' club - are you a snob?:hihi:

Archived