Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

How dare you.

How very... listen, it may have escaped your notice but this is ROYALTY we're talking about. The BETTER people of this country. We are their (current and future) subjects! Show some respect.

The royal family are certainly not better than us and the minute they stop wearing fur, hunting, shooting and fishing will be the time they get a shred of respect from me.

It might be a good time to reveiw the civil list!! Yet more parasites on the way. As much as I agree that the groom is probably a decent guy mothered and influenced by an undeniably humane woman, I cant help but puke at all of this royal wedding realiity spin off tosh.

They really are just human - and royalty represents acquisitive greed like no other figurehead can.

Read in the paper this morning that they will use 20,000 flowers to decorate the various venues, I just think it's an obscene (and vulgar) amount to spend/waste on one day.

Why is it?

Read in the paper this morning that they will use 20,000 flowers to decorate the various venues, I just think it's an obscene (and vulgar) amount to spend/waste on one day.

Where would you rather see the flowers go? Don't be such a killjoy, get into the spiritof things. Who knows, you might even end up enjoying yourself!:)

Archived