Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

one thing is true and that is all the moaners, complainers and the usual self loathing anti-british idiots will be completely eclipsed by the event tomorrow and their whining will not even register over the cheers and applause for the couple.

Hear hear :thumbsup:

They are paying for everything.

Frankly, no, they aren't. I'm assuming you're one of those types of people who asserts things online without evidence, but it is clear from information supplied by the Met that the royal family and the Middletons are categorically not paying for everything

Am I fed up with this Royal Wedding ? No, Im not, I love it. Roll on tommorrow.:thumbsup:

I agree with you can't wait to see the dress and love all the ceremony of an occasion like this and think of the boost to the economy with all the tourists from overseas. Who else but the Royal family could bring in the millions of pounds that this wedding will produce.

We are having a party to celebrate too.. Fun will be had by all.

Frankly, no, they aren't. I'm assuming you're one of those types of people who asserts things online without evidence, but it is clear from information supplied by the Met that the royal family and the Middletons are categorically not paying for everything

Have you got a link to this evidence?

I am one of those types of people who does not rely on things posted on the internet as evidence. How about yourself?:)

I think people who are disinterested in tomorrow just need to be fed with a spoonful of coronation chicken, and a splash of champagne.

And if they continue to be outspoken about their dull, moaning protest which probably has something to do with taxes or something equally yawn-worthy...they just need a nice piece of cake pushed into their mouth at an opportune moment.

Enjoy the sunshine whilst it's happens, and shut-up.

one thing is true and that is all the moaners, complainers and the usual self loathing anti-british idiots will be completely eclipsed by the event tomorrow and their whining will not even register over the cheers and applause for the couple.

All that proves is England is full of jingoists.

If someone can give me a cogent explanation as to why the royal wedding is a reason to celebrate without reverting to lazy nationalist rhetoric, I am all ears.

Nurturing avarice as if it were virtue is not exactly a reason to get the Blue Nun out.

Archived