Fed up with this royal wedding - or not?

You could have saved that one for tonight when we get it all again on the news and about 5 minutes for the world news.

You mean there's going to be 5 minutes of world news that isn't foriegn coverage of a wedding?

There is always one. :roll:

How miserable the world would be if there were always none, and how surreal it would be if there was always two.

Are we talking Princess's Willies here btw?

I thought Kate's dress was fantastic. Totally tasteful, as were her flowers. Compared to the other, OTT, Katie :gag:, no competition.

The whole thing went wonderfully well, and the British public who turned out in droves to watch the procession obviously enjoyed themselves.

I'm no ardent royalist, but I enjoy the pageantry of a big occasion. I also thought the choir in the Abbey sounded fabulous.

I thought Kate's dress was fantastic. Totally tasteful, as were her flowers. Compared to the other, OTT, Katie :gag:, no competition.

The whole thing went wonderfully well, and the British public who turned out in droves to watch the procession obviously enjoyed themselves.

I'm no ardent royalist, but I enjoy the pageantry of a big occasion. I also thought the choir in the Abbey sounded fabulous.

hear hear:thumbsup:

I thought Kate's dress was fantastic. Totally tasteful, as were her flowers. ...

She did look very lovely indeed. The dress was beautiful, especially the simple silk veil.

But what in the name of God-awful fashion hell were Andrew's daughters wearing? One of them had what looked like a huge plastic bow stapled to her forehead.

I also thought the choir in the Abbey sounded fabulous.

Weren't they just.

They managed to capture my full attention, even turned the volume up.

Marvellous, I'd have loved to have been sat in there listening to the harmonics from it.

Archived