Yew Tree pub, Malin Bridge - do they serve food?

chocki

Does anyone know if the Yew Tree do meals in the evening. I have googled them, got a phone number but when I ring it, it is unobtainable. If they do do meals, what time is last orders? Ta very much

recently under new management this pub , went for a meal last week and was very tasty , homemade chips , yummy . They don`t do food Mondays tho , except bank holidays .xxx

The food maybe good but my god we went in the other saturday night and I couldnt believe how down hill it had gone. Dont know where the customers had come from, the bronx I believe!

think this pub is full of younger customers there are quite a few nicer places i know its a bit further (3 stops on tram) but i went to the hillsborough hotel on langsett rd yesterday very nice pub with loads of real ales and a good menu most meals under £10 i had chicken boyfriend had burger yummy! defo going back!!

Archived