The BNP seem popular in the news lately

The BNP won't get in, ever. I for one would rather spoil my ballot paper than vote for them!

I voted BNP tactically in the local election to get rid of labour, if a vote for BNP makes the main parties listen to the concerns of the population then I think its worth it.

I voted BNP tactically in the local election to get rid of labour

That only makes sense if the BNP actually stood any chance of winning. What you actually did is waste your vote (mind you, so did I - I voted for the GlibDims:hihi:).

Seems to me that the British National Party are the only party that represents ordinary people.

Odd that practically nobody votes for them then, perhaps there arn't that many ordinary people about ?

That only makes sense if the BNP actually stood any chance of winning. What you actually did is waste your vote (mind you, so did I - I voted for the GlibDims:hihi:).

The candidate I voted for did win. I usually vote conservative and they didn't stand a chance of winning in Rotherham.

Odd that practically nobody votes for them then, perhaps there arn't that many ordinary people about ?

They had double the votes of the green party, more votes than the Scottish national party. Out of 19 parties in the last election they came fifth in the number of voted they received. Which is not bad considering practically nobody votes for them.

They had double the votes of the green party, more votes than the Scottish national party. Out of 19 parties in the last election they came fifth in the number of voted they received. Which is not bad considering practically nobody votes for them.

strange thing to say if they came fifth, A.

sorry, couldn't resist:hihi:

You'd think they'd be in favour of some sort of proportional representation then wouldn't you?

Archived