The BNP seem popular in the news lately

Thanks for the link, glad the papers are not ignoring the story just because the EDL is a Zionist sponsored front ;)

The Times would be ok but I don't fancy paying ;)

If you look for a blogspot edlnoncegate you will find a scanned copy of the Times report. I doubt I would agree with much else on there because it seems to have been set up by the Lionheart chap who split with EDL earlier and has made no bones about his problems with the direction EDL has taken.. but you can find the Times report there anyway.

I wasn't aware that you were a spokesman for the rest of us

Zionists are in general aliens, however, it is you that characterises them as lizard people :hihi:

You are making 2+2 = 5 with that kind of assessment of what I said,

The candidate I voted for did win. I usually vote conservative and they didn't stand a chance of winning in Rotherham.

Have you ever wondered why the Tories don't stand a chance of winning in Rotherham?

Could it be that Rotheram is a very working class area and the Tories are full of multi-millionnaires Eaton bullingdon boys who think the working class are the scum of the earth. :roll:

they come here get everything they want claim for children they havnt got or back in there country. take all the jobs have houses when people who was born here got get a house. the elderly strugling with day to day but what do goverment do nothing but willing to give money to bloody forigners

Judging by your poor literacy I doubt you're in full time, tax paying employment, so why should my tax revenue give you the right to benefits and free housing just because you 'was born here' or anyone else who was born here for that matter, black or white.

Being the beneficiary of where your mother spread her legs and spat you out is pure fortuity, it shouldn't confer on you any status regarding your rights to anything, we should have the attitude of creating those for ourselves, not because of where we were born.

We dont have a local BNP candidate wish we did though

Dont moan about it like most BNP supporters who moan about everything, put yourself forward Hadron, that would be democracy at work!

Judging by your poor literacy I doubt you're in full time, tax paying employment, so why should my tax revenue give you the right to benefits and free housing just because you 'was born here' or anyone else who was born here for that matter, black or white.

Being the beneficiary of where your mother spread her legs and spat you out is pure fortuity, it shouldn't confer on you any status regarding your rights to anything, we should have the attitude of creating those for ourselves, not because of where we were born.

People such as Scotty07 spew this rubbish out without having the first clue what they are talking about.

I enjoyed this post more so than any I've seen, the tactful way it's put really adds to its meaning!

wonder if we should invite him...on our inter-racial trip to nottingham on the 14th.....the watch would be such a guiding light for him....don't get me wrong even them...don't like our country being seen has a soft touch...come here...work hard...enjoy yourself.....

We dont have a local BNP candidate wish we did though

go to barnsley just outside alhambra - the bnp have got their own stand/thing going on, i couldn't believe it people just getting on with their busines while they were handing out fliers etc, if you go there they'll put you on the right path (possible) local candidates :)

Archived