CCTV caught me.

Granted but on this occasion i can complain. There are plenty of signs, i just wasnt paying enough attention. Course id prefere to spend the money on a brazilian, i wouldnt mind a wax too but rules are rules:nod:

can guys get Brazilians?

Got a notcie through the pst today from the money grabbing council.

Apparently cos i went like 20 yards in a bus lane they think its worth 60 quid.

Cheeky sods should be ahamed of themselves.

I hate buses even more now. Why the hell should they get their own lane?

Do the bus companies pay extra for this privilage or is it us that pays for it by way of these fines?

Ho hum:|

Never let a bus out again.

Do the bus companies pay extra for this privilage or is it us that pays for it by way of these fines?

Should have told the council where to shove their notice. The worst they can do is send you a few "scary":roll: letters hoping to frighten you into paying. The only ones you have to pay are tickets from the police ,as they will just arrest you for non-payment.

Another law breaker moaning on like a whore who's customer has just run away without paying.

Here we go again with another "I broke the law but I'm a selfish pillock who thinks I should get away with it" thread.

Pathetic.

Should have told the council where to shove their notice. The worst they can do is send you a few "scary":roll: letters hoping to frighten you into paying. The only ones you have to pay are tickets from the police ,as they will just arrest you for non-payment.

What on earth are you going on about?

I think someone is getting a little confused here!

Another law breaker moaning on like a whore who's customer has just run away without paying.

Here we go again with another "I broke the law but I'm a selfish pillock who thinks I should get away with it" thread.

Pathetic.

moaning on like a whore who's customer has just run away without paying. Loving the analogy.

Archived