Sozzled tomorrow ?

I shall enjoy a bevvy or few :D

I am more sick of hearing from the wingers about the wedding than the wedding itself! If you don't wanna know about it turn into work as normal, turn the channel over when its on and dont click on threads about it!

I am more sick of hearing from the wingers about the wedding than the wedding itself! If you don't wanna know about it turn into work as normal, turn the channel over when its on and dont click on threads about it!

Brainwashed....

i'm just using it as an excuse (not that i need one) to get <removed> ha ha ha

Brilliant, i'm not interested in the wedding really, I might have a glance at the tv while the mrs watches it but I too will be having a skinfull. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

agreed muddy nice one, the whingers are doing my head in aswell :)

Brainwashed....

Not quite,

The royal family will be around for longer than me, so I don't rebel or complan at everything that is reported about them, or everything they do. They bring more visitors and money into the country than myself ever will.

Not quite,

The royal family will be around for longer than me, so I don't rebel or complan at everything that is reported about them, or everything they do. They bring more visitors and money into the country than myself ever will.

As i said, Brainwashed....but as long as you happy..

agreed muddy nice one, the whingers are doing my head in aswell :)

It's strange, I dont suspect for 1 second having no Royal family would mean I was better off. All those people say we are paying for them are the brainwashed ones. I actually like living in a country where an event like this attracts so much world wide interest.

The people complaining remind me of those who have the grand canyon in their backyard and wouldnt visit it, or those who grow up in the shadow of the great wall of China and don't care.

Archived