Help - suggest a cure for Heartburn please

:help:

I'm 30 weeks pregnant ..

.. iv tried, gaviscon, rennies, peptobismo, peptax, milk, yoghurt, water, coke, leaning so baby away from my body (getting on hands and knees) honey, almonds, chewing gum.. and nothing yet seems to work!

its brought me to tears its that painfull.. and uncomfy

iv not eaton anything acidic, spicey or fatty either.. and am a reasonable weight

anyone know of anything thay may take it away or ease it somewhat?

PLEASE :help:

:help:

I'm 30 weeks pregnant ..

.. iv tried, gaviscon, rennies, peptobismo, peptax, milk, yoghurt, water, coke, leaning so baby away from my body (getting on hands and knees) honey, almonds, chewing gum.. and nothing yet seems to work!

its brought me to tears its that painfull.. and uncomfy

iv not eaton anything acidic, spicey or fatty either.. and am a reasonable weight

anyone know of anything thay may take it away or ease it somewhat?

PLEASE :help:

i used to find eating some bread and butter and drinking a glass of milk with it used to take mine off for a while. also i found eating certain things even things not associated with acid/heart burn set it off when i was pregnant but it went back to normal when id had my child.

ranitadine i think is what the GP gave me for morning sickness and it made me light headed but its gone for now - got midwife next tuesday so will be asking her advice

(if she's crap like normal then will go up to GP)

I appreciate all the replies - thanks all

Archived