The royal wedding

Yes but considering he was given that title (amongst others) and also the land that goes with it wouldn't you expect that he did something like that. Not forgetting that he also make a vast personal income from it.

Yep he's done what I would have expected. He has also provided employment for a large number of people and contributions to charities that help countless others.

Yes, he was in a position where he received an inheritance but even people in Sheffield have been known to receive an inheritance. It's how the world works so get used to it !!!

wackyjaki is paying for the honeymoon, bad spelling is the least of her worries ;)

No she isn't. The Royal Family and the Middletons are paying for the honeymoon, so not only has she spelled it wrongly, she also doesn't know what she is talking about.:hihi::hihi:

No she isn't. The Royal Family and the Middletons are paying for the honeymoon, so not only has she spelled it wrongly, she also doesn't know what she is talking about.:hihi::hihi:

But where do the royal family get our.....whoops! their money from?;)

excuse me our taxers are paying for the lot or do you not work probly not and my spelling has nothing to do with it why is every one so rude on here i think you must all be on sumet:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Well the Middletons have earned theirs whilst Charles makes his from the Duchy of Cornwall.

Hope that helps.

So how did he earn this Duchy that you evidently think he so richly deserves?:huh:

Did he win the money in a big ears contest or something?:hihi:

excuse me our taxers are paying for the lot or do you not work probly not and my spelling has nothing to do with it why is every one so rude on here i think you must all be on sumet:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Sorry but you're wrong. The Middletons and Charles are paying and that money hasn't come from tax payers.

Oh and the spending money will come from Williams salary as he works as well !!!

Archived