The royal wedding

I'm really pleased that McDonalds offers the possibility of advancement. Keep up the good work and you may get promoted to the 'Drive-thru' window !!!

All the best !! I'll send you a postcard from Barbados.

i work for nhs too good for macdonalds cant spell:hihi:

20 mills nowt in comparison to the billions in 'aid' we give away every year, then we hear of staff shortages in the nhs, and local services being cut etc, every british government needs to get its priorities right in future and stop giving away our £'s, or at least let us vote on it - the scumbags :mad:

Celebrations for the royal wedding have boosted Britain's coffers by almost £2 billion. The festivities generated an extra £600 million for UK tourism on top of £1.2 billion spent on food and drink. The global audience was 2 billion almost 1 in every three people on earth. If they are not amazing statistics I don't know what are. Would an elected head of state have pulled in all that money etc, would the palaces alone have brought in as much. Not without our Royal family. They bring in many millions more than they cost.

Celebrations for the royal wedding have boosted Britain's coffers by almost £2 billion. The festivities generated an extra £600 million for UK tourism on top of £1.2 billion spent on food and drink. The global audience was 2 billion almost 1 in every three people on earth. If they are not amazing statistics I don't know what are. Would an elected head of state have pulled in all that money etc, would the palaces alone have brought in as much. Not without our Royal family. They bring in many millions more than they cost.

well put - well said :)

Archived