Does anybody remember a firm called monogram

cleanup

does anybody remember a firm called monogram it was just of the cliff i used to court a girl who worked their called elaine connolly the firm made knifes forks spoons ect

That firm was on Liverpool St I worked there for a couple of weeks, Its proper name was Deardens, the collective name for Knives,Forks & spoons is CUTLERY

how long did he work their for did he know elaine

he knew elaine she was about 2years older than my friend, if it is the right person she used to work in the warehouse and also sateen table knife handles, she had a sister who went to work there to but she was younger, susan? My friend thinks she was called, they used to live round the corner from the firm.

My friend got made redundant from there about 1967(ish)

Hope this helps

Steven

he knew elaine she was about 2years older than my friend, if it is the right person she used to work in the warehouse and also sateen table knife handles, she had a sister who went to work there to but she was younger, susan? My friend thinks she was called, they used to live round the corner from the firm.

My friend got made redundant from there about 1967(ish)

Hope this helps

Steven

i dont think is the same one she started in 1976 and here sister was called ann

That firm was on Liverpool St I worked there for a couple of weeks, Its proper name was Deardens, the collective name for Knives,Forks & spoons is CUTLERY

I think cutlery referred to knifes, forks and spoons I think were called flatware.

Archived