South grove school

cleanup

I no it sounds strange coming on a sheffield site to find out about a rotherham school but i tried the other sites with no joy. I was at south grove school from 1970 till 1976 and unlike all my school friends i didnt want to leave. We all went to the careers adviser who offered steelworks , miner , or armed forces . at least we got jobs to walk into not like these poor young uns today. anyway i digress ...... as every one does i lost touch. last week saw a old school pal who said that a old friend of ours had died and how sad it was we never saw r spoke to here after leaving school. if you no any body from this period say hi jean hogson, jean jackson, anybody thanks

I no it sounds strange coming on a sheffield site to find out about a rotherham school but i tried the other sites with no joy. I was at south grove school from 1970 till 1976 and unlike all my school friends i didnt want to leave. We all went to the careers adviser who offered steelworks , miner , or armed forces . at least we got jobs to walk into not like these poor young uns today. anyway i digress ...... as every one does i lost touch. last week saw a old school pal who said that a old friend of ours had died and how sad it was we never saw r spoke to here after leaving school. if you no any body from this period say hi jean hogson, jean jackson, anybody thanks

obviously none of my old school pals moved to sheffield

Archived