Police near bankers draft

Riots will become commonplace as government policies begin to bite. People will not put up with being starved by millionaire politicians whose mummies and daddies gave them their millions.

I severely doubt it's anything to do with politics, and everything to do with football.

I severely doubt it's anything to do with politics, and everything to do with football.

There is an undercurrent of hostility building up in England . I have not seen it since the Thatcher era. Football is merely one of the vehicles that this undercurrent will manifest itself by. Mark my words!

There is an undercurrent of hostility building up in England . I have not seen it since the Thatcher era. Football is merely one of the vehicles that this undercurrent will manifest itself by. Mark my words!

Let me guess, since the coalition took power?

Yes, I agree people are seeming more stressed, there is more violence, and percieved crime. That's been happening for the last ten years though or more.

That fact alone makes me question whether there is an actual increase, or whether I'm just more aware of it given increased media availability.

I remember the Thatcher era too. I would totally disagree that the choice of the coalition government has brought about such sociological changes in the past months. I'd say that if there has been a "worsening" (for need of a better word) in society, it's been taking place over the past few years, not the past few months.

Riots will become commonplace as government policies begin to bite. People will not put up with being starved by millionaire politicians whose mummies and daddies gave them their millions.

It's football fans, nowt to do with people starving or wealthy, stop politicising everything...jeez !

Archived