4 year old asked to pull her dress up to cover her chest

At the seaside my daughter would be wearing a swimsuit. In the OP's case the little girl was walking around with a bare chest.

I have no doubt that pedophiles use beaches to satisfy their sick tastes but there isn't a lot we can do about it but be alert.

Quote from my opening post:

"Whilst we were walking around I pulled down the straps of her dress to try and make her more comfortable but because of this, it kept falling down exposing her chest area"

I had not taken her into Primark with a bare chest, her dress had fallen down. I had pulled down her straps because she was obviously irritated by the material, I was trying to ease her discomfort not get her noticed by a paedophile.

“I would prefer to air on the side of caution and keep my daughter covered.”

Even if she was clearly distressed and scratching, It makes me feel physically sick to even consider that a paedophile may look at my daughter in that way, but I am not willing to put her through unnecessary suffering just in case some sick individual is hanging round Primark hoping to catch a glimpse of a semi-naked child.

I had not taken her into Primark with a bare chest, her dress had fallen down. I had pulled down her straps because she was obviously irritated by the material, I was trying to ease her discomfort not get her noticed by a paedophile.

Did i suggest anything else? :huh:

You compared your daughter wearing a swimsuit to my daughter having a bare chest, should that make a difference? I find it unacceptable for anyone to look at a child in a sexual way, no matter how they are dressed.

It comes across from your comments, that because she had a bare chest it should be expected.

At the seaside my daughter would be wearing a swimsuit. In the OP's case the little girl was walking around with a bare chest.

For heavens sake many four year olds wear nothing on the beach, I know at that age mine did and my youngest are 32 years what world are you talking about?

Well you did post the following.

How old is your daughter?

Archived