4 year old asked to pull her dress up to cover her chest

How do you come to that conclusion?. I don not want to divulge any details about my family on a public forum. How is that cornering myself? :huh:
You introduced your family into the forum not us.

I mentioned my family yes. I never said i wanted to divulge information about any of them. Is there a reason you are so interested about my daughters age?
You introduced your family to add weight to your point of view, naturaly if you daughter is above a certain age then she would be expected to be wearing a swimsuit but if she's only 4 years old the same does not apply.

Maybe you haven't got a family at all, I'm not afraid to divilge the ages of my children or grandchildren.

Maybe you haven't got a family at all, I'm not afraid to divilge the ages of my children or grandchildren.

Unfortunately i do know the dangers and i can assure you that i do have a daughter. In fact, academically she is in the top 10% in the country for her age and both myself and Mrs 0742 are really proud of her.

As i said. I know the dangers first hand (feel free to pm me. I'm not going to distract from this thread any longer), of revealing details online.

That is why she should have demanded to see the boss, to see if the rules were his and to what extent if any they had been carried out.

you're right. she should have taken it higher.

crying shame things've come to this though.

I was replying to this question and nothing more. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. You two need to lighten up :roll:

Mine was just a comment that you responded to. What happened after that point wasn't nowt to do with me. :)

Archived