Lesley and stephen rogers

bacardi

Hi i know its probably a long shot but does anyone know Lesley Rogers.She lived on Desmond Crescent about 1959 ish.She had a brother called Steven if my memory serves me right.She was a friend of mine.She would be about 54 years of age.Thanksl

Hi Bacardi - I first looked in the births index and found a Lesley D. Rodgers who was born in Sheffield in 1957, with a brother Stephen born 1954. Their parents were evidently Bernard Rodgers and Jennie Rodgers, née Cutts.

The marriages index shows that a Lesley D. Rodgers married a Thomas Giblin in Sheffield in 1980. The 2004 electoral roll shows a Thomas and Lesley D. Giblin at an address in S13. I have PM'd the address to you - good luck!.:)

hillsbro once again you have sorted my query.Thanks so much.Yes her mum was called Jennie although i could not for the life of me remember untill you correctly pointed this out.Many Thanks.If there was a thread on here for thankyou,s yours would be full up.

Archived