What has been your worst put off on a date?

I had just come out of a 3yr marrage ,had a divorce party were I had arranged a couple of dates.

The first I took her out went for a drink apart from smelling like an ash tray. She said I'am not bothered about a long relationship or marrage I just want a child.

Thoughts who else has been there and what will I catch. She was home for 10am.

He seemed ok, so I accepted his invitation to go out for dinner, he talked constantly about his ailments, culminating in telling me that due to his diabetes he had an ulcer on his leg or foot or something. I eventually said "you've obviously mistaken me for someone with a medical fetish" put £30 for my meal on the table and left him to finish his pudding alone!

I can laugh about it NOW! :D

I went out with a guy who constantly went on about how much money he had, then moaned about how much it had cost him for a drink at the bar. He was either a liar or so tight with it he had accrued so much of it!

I went out with a guy who constantly went on about how much money he had, then moaned about how much it had cost him for a drink at the bar. He was either a liar or so tight with it he had accrued so much of it!
It wasn't Lord Stradbroke, manofstrad, was it? He only ever posts about how minted he is! :hihi:

It wasn't Lord Stradbroke, manofstrad, was it? He only ever posts about how minted he is! :hihi:

:o How did I get dragged into this!!!!? :hihi:;).

Oh well, seeing as I'm here. My 'worst put off on a (first) date' is when they fall asleep immediately after love making.

Archived