What has been your worst put off on a date?

:o How did I get dragged into this!!!!? :hihi:;).

Oh well, seeing as I'm here. My 'worst put off on a (first) date' is when they fall asleep immediately after love making.

You probably bore them senseless talking about your vast wealth.:hihi::hihi:

I went out with a guy who constantly went on about how much money he had, then moaned about how much it had cost him for a drink at the bar. He was either a liar or so tight with it he had accrued so much of it!

sounds like one of those ten bob millionaires :D

One of the worst put offs for me (although there have been a few :hihi: ) was the one that spent the whole night talking to my boobs and did everything but drool :gag: this was followed by a year of pestering via my mob...happy days...not!

blind date back in 2009.

the guy turned up 2 hours late to pick me up, stoned and he smelt like a bin

now my mum taught me manners so i continued with the date which basically was him complaining the lights were too bright ( they were dimmed lights ) and telling me the places he wanted to take me and the things he wanted to do to me while i tried to make sure i was far enough away so he couldnt touch me.

at the end of the night he asked for another date which i politly declined but he just wouldnt take the hint so i had to tell him that i had no interest in dating him and then the threats started....... still waiting for him to follow though with the threats

Archived