What has been your worst put off on a date?

Hmmm, A couple that spring to mind. The first-Sat in a pub and had to listen to the intimate details of my best mates relationship with his best mate (yes we were set up by them). Now us girls talk so I already knew so the complete and utter lies prompted me to leave in a hurry, with my car, whilst he went to the loo!!! lol He wasn't very pleased I can tell you!

Second- Met this guy, spoke to him a few times but never went on a date with him or anything like that. He was a cheapskate despite having 2 jobs. Anyway, he called in on the way to work one night whilst me and the girls were getting ready to go out. He brought his wash bag and jumped in my shower, left his shower gel and TOOTHBRUSH!!! in my bathroom and proceeded to get his cheap knockoff rotherham market aftershave out and bathe in it! This he left on MY dressing table in MY bedroom. "See you later" he said with a wink. Needless to say, me and my friends took the complete p*** out of him whilst he was at work and I never saw him again! Idiot!!!

Second or third date it was all moan, moan, moan moan, moan. Couldn't stand it, so I ended it there :thumbsup:
You lucky sod. Mine usually just lie there and stare at the ceiling for the full 23 seconds.:hihi:

Mr Clingy was my worst date...

"You are going to call/text arent you...? I mean, we've had a lovely time and I can't wait to see you again... You have got my number havent you... oh and my email... and if for some reason you can't get intouch then you know where I work... I hope this is not one of those scenarios where you say you will text and then dont... because you know I like you, don't you...?"

GOODBYE!

(and no, I didn't call... lol)

Mr Clingy was my worst date...

"You are going to call/text arent you...? I mean, we've had a lovely time and I can't wait to see you again... You have got my number havent you... oh and my email... and if for some reason you can't get intouch then you know where I work... I hope this is not one of those scenarios where you say you will text and then dont... because you know I like you, don't you...?"

GOODBYE!

(and no, I didn't call... lol)

Why give the elbow, it's not like she was desperate?

Archived