What has been your worst put off on a date?

Years ago I'd arranged a date with a very cute builder who was working near my office in town. As my bus approached the bus stop I was meeting him at I noticed he was in marble wash denim - head to toe!!!!!!

I ducked down, stayed on the bus till the next stop then hopped on the first one back home.

I

Years ago I'd arranged a date with a very cute builder who was working near my office in town. As my bus approached the bus stop I was meeting him at I noticed he was in marble wash denim - head to toe!!!!!!

I ducked down, stayed on the bus till the next stop then hopped on the first one back home.

I

Just had to Google Marble wash denim, and oh dear, no wonder you hid :hihi:

I've had a few bad dates, but this one was a corker.

Met the guy at a local pub, had a meal and a drink and had a lovely chat. Went for a walk round the area and he started to cry... He said the scenery was so beautiful it ove whelmed him with emotion. Needless to say it was the first and only date...

I've had a few bad dates, but this one was a corker.

Met the guy at a local pub, had a meal and a drink and had a lovely chat. Went for a walk round the area and he started to cry... He said the scenery was so beautiful it ove whelmed him with emotion. Needless to say it was the first and only date...

No mention of football then?

i arranged to meet a lovely sounding guy. we had chatted for a few weeks before arranging to meet,,he described himself as 5ft 6,, average weight,, when he got out of his car he was actually 5ft and weighed around 20 stone,, we did have a drink and he was a lovely guy,,, if only he hadnt lied before we met :(

I had just come out of a 3yr marrage ,had a divorce party were I had arranged a couple of dates.

The first I took her out went for a drink apart from smelling like an ash tray. She said I'am not bothered about a long relationship or marrage I just want a child.

Thoughts who else has been there and what will I catch. She was home for 10am.

My worst date ever was a guy I met on the internet, he seemed really nice, offered to pick me up and take me to see a film and then a drink after at centertainment.....He picked me up, I'd made a real effort and he turned up in short and sandles, first turn off, then at the cinema we couldn't decide on a film so decided to go for a drink first. He had no money, told me he'd forgot his wallet, so I got him one and myselF. I asked him did he expect me to pay him to see a film too, he said no and pulled out a free voucher for himself....:hihi: 2nd turn off

Worst of all I asked him what he does and he told me he raps, I hate rapping....so he then launches into this pathetic chavtastic rap he had made up, I don't like it anyway but he was not even good at it:loopy: I just said wow thats good, then text my sister to ring me and say one of my kids wanted me:help:

He took me home,and tried to kiss me in the car, to which I got out fast and then emailed me asking when he could see me again, I told him every reason why he could never see me again.....to which he replied nothing wrong with sandles, only sl*gs expect a man to bring money and buy her a drink and when I dont him the rapping was bad and sad, He replied, only a slapper would say that, your jealous:hihi:

Archived