What has been your worst put off on a date?

I've had a few bad dates, but this one was a corker.

Met the guy at a local pub, had a meal and a drink and had a lovely chat. Went for a walk round the area and he started to cry... He said the scenery was so beautiful it ove whelmed him with emotion. Needless to say it was the first and only date...

Being a budding artist, I can understand where he's comming from. There's nothing like the magestic beauty of the british Isles. If you check out the link, I have many a landscape shot at Bradfield. Its like Sheffield's answer to the Grand Canyon.

http://www.ephotozine.com/user/dynexclick-34266

He was probably a cultured guy too, can be hard to find a woman thats on the same level.

Mr Clingy was my worst date...

"You are going to call/text arent you...? I mean, we've had a lovely time and I can't wait to see you again... You have got my number havent you... oh and my email... and if for some reason you can't get intouch then you know where I work... I hope this is not one of those scenarios where you say you will text and then dont... because you know I like you, don't you...?"

GOODBYE!

(and no, I didn't call... lol)

Oh the clingy ones are terrible, I've been there too, within 5 mins he was trying hold my hand across the table....Then trying to eat my face while waiting for my taxi home....Then I got home and he emailed me saying he was in love with me.....That was the end of that

I've had a few bad dates, but this one was a corker.

Met the guy at a local pub, had a meal and a drink and had a lovely chat. Went for a walk round the area and he started to cry... He said the scenery was so beautiful it ove whelmed him with emotion. Needless to say it was the first and only date...

haha :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: So funny

My worst date ever was a guy I met on the internet, he seemed really nice, offered to pick me up and take me to see a film and then a drink after at centertainment.....He picked me up, I'd made a real effort and he turned up in short and sandles, first turn off, then at the cinema we couldn't decide on a film so decided to go for a drink first. He had no money, told me he'd forgot his wallet, so I got him one and myselF. I asked him did he expect me to pay him to see a film too, he said no and pulled out a free voucher for himself....:hihi: 2nd turn off

Worst of all I asked him what he does and he told me he raps, I hate rapping....so he then launches into this pathetic chavtastic rap he had made up, I don't like it anyway but he was not even good at it:loopy: I just said wow thats good, then text my sister to ring me and say one of my kids wanted me:help:

He took me home,and tried to kiss me in the car, to which I got out fast and then emailed me asking when he could see me again, I told him every reason why he could never see me again.....to which he replied nothing wrong with sandles, only sl*gs expect a man to bring money and buy her a drink and when I dont him the rapping was bad and sad, He replied, only a slapper would say that, your jealous:hihi:

Now that is bizzar. But he did have a valid point, why should the bloke pay all the time? lol

But, I agree, draw the line on the chav culture lol.

Now that is bizzar. But he did have a valid point, why should the bloke pay all the time? lol

Yeah well on date I always take my own cash with me, but it is nice for them to at least buy me a drink lol

But it's deffo the rapping that did it:gag:

Or you could have started singing Vissi d'arte from Tosca lol.

Yeah well on date I always take my own cash with me, but it is nice for them to at least buy me a drink lol

But it's deffo the rapping that did it:gag:

Get yourself down to my mates new karaoke gig at the Casba this Wednesday and I'll sing you a proper song - in key!

:)

Or you could have started singing Vissi d'arte from Tosca lol.

I'm not that cultured, but i do read occasionally:

I lived for art, I lived for love,

I never did harm to a living soul!

With a secret hand

I relieved as many misfortunes as I knew of.

Ever in true faith

My prayer

Rose to the holy shrines.

Ever in true faith

I gave flowers to the altar.

In the hour of grief

Why, why, Lord,

Why do you reward me thus?

I gave jewels for the Madonna's mantle,

And songs for the stars, in heaven,

That shone forth with greater radiance.

In the hour of grief