What has been your worst put off on a date?

All I've done is take the **** on this thread, but I do have an embaressing bad date:

When I was at college back in 1991 doing photography, I met a girl doing the journalisum course called Liz from Burmingham. She was different to the Sheffield girls I was used to and found her intrigueing beyond the usual physical stuff. We went to the Lead Mill to watch some band, afterwoulds we sat in the quiet side when she proceeded to divulge she was a lesbian. Yes, your all thinking, am I ugly enough for a woman to come out with such an excuse? .................. Well yes, but it turned out she was telling me the truth, and she thought she could trust/confide in me because I was such a nice person. Erm, no dear, I was 19 years old and wanted a foook inbetween talking culture of course lol.

All I've done is take the **** on this thread, but I do have an embaressing bad date:

When I was at college back in 1991 doing photography, I met a girl doing the journalisum course called Liz from Burmingham. She was different to the Sheffield girls I was used to and found her intrigueing beyond the usual physical stuff. We went to the Lead Mill to watch some band, afterwoulds we sat in the quiet side when she proceeded to divulge she was a lesbian. Yes, your all thinking, am I ugly enough for a woman to come out with such an excuse? .................. Well yes, but it turned out she was telling me the truth, and she thought she could trust/confide in me because I was such a nice person. Erm, no dear, I was 19 years old and wanted a foook inbetween talking culture of course lol.

Serves you right:rant::)

Yes, I know know that if a woman tells me how nice I am, and how she'd love to be my friend, there is a high potential that she bats for the other side. :hihi:

Bless you, You may just be one of those really nice ugly men:hihi::hihi: kidding by the way

Archived