What has been your worst put off on a date?

I remember being chatted up in the Shakey down ye old borough many years back. I'd just sang an obscure Gene Pitney song on the karaoke that this woman liked. She jokingly said, "you can come back to mine tonight", I asked, "for cofee and erm....." she replied "no, I just want you to sing for me"

So it's right, if the person has a nice voice on the other end of the phone, it means they are fat and ugly lol.

Poor ladies,

Gay men where put on this earth to listen to women's problems, not ugly straight guys like me lol.

Sorry for having a go mate, but what on earth is this thing with DJ's and seeking women? 120% of 'dating agencys' and 'lonely hearts' things are all DJ's :suspect::confused:

Sorry for having a go mate, but what on earth is this thing with DJ's and seeking women? 120% of 'dating agencys' and 'lonely hearts' things are all DJ's :suspect::confused:

its a bit like every woman under 25 on internet profiling sites is a model.

People think that having what maybe considered an interesting occupation to the opposite sex will increase they're chances of pulling, even if its really a white lie.

Me personally, I do mainly karaoke hosting because I love singing and being the centre of positive attention. It is a falicy that DJs sucessfully pull. Most of us are big fat fookers, and when women chat to us, its only to ask, "Can ya play that Grenade song?"

its a bit like every woman under 25 on internet profiling sites is a model.

People think that having what maybe considered an interesting occupation to the opposite sex will increase they're chances of pulling, even if its really a white lie.

Me personally, I do mainly karaoke hosting because I love singing and being the centre of positive attention. It is a falicy that DJs sucessfully pull. Most of us are big fat fookers, and when women chat to us, its only to ask, "Can ya play that Grenade song?"

Do you mean, like, a face for radio then?

No, just use the coloured lights to dazzle them with lol.

I good amount of dark lights (that just sounds stupid), so, yes, do you wear a waistcoat when mumbling into the mic? (not Mike, he might like girls) have no idea of a Mike.

I've had a few bad dates, but this one was a corker.

Met the guy at a local pub, had a meal and a drink and had a lovely chat. Went for a walk round the area and he started to cry... He said the scenery was so beautiful it ove whelmed him with emotion. Needless to say it was the first and only date...

:hihi:.................

Poor ladies,

Gay men where put on this earth to listen to women's problems, not ugly straight guys like me lol.

Agree there I love gay guys, they are fantastic, Well the ones ive met anyway

Archived