Whats you best football match memory?

Most of the obvious ones already mentioned but I'll throw in Blackburn away in the 93 League Cup Semi -Final

4-2, brilliant performance and atmosphere. It was the time when Warhurst seemed to score with every touch

That game has to be up there, absolute brilliance from Warhurst, and that bloke in the crowd with the crutch hahaha....

That game has to be up there, absolute brilliance from Warhurst, and that bloke in the crowd with the crutch hahaha....
that was the match warhurst got sparked out by thier keeper wasnt it? and he scored from the tightest angle possible

Most of the obvious ones already mentioned but I'll throw in Blackburn away in the 93 League Cup Semi -Final

4-2, brilliant performance and atmosphere. It was the time when Warhurst seemed to score with every touch

Yeah that was one of my favourites too, Warhurst ripped em apart.

alan quinn goal in front of the pigs in 05

promotion party v leeds 05

akinbadbuy's goal against pigs 05

palace v pigs to send them down couple of years ago, altho watched on bbc

Edited by Del_Boy

Another top game was against Liverpool in the cup, against all the odds, we drew at Hillsborough.

Followed them to Anfield for the replay, great away day, but we lost 3-0 I think.

The Wednesday support that day was out of this world.

Post no 48 is 'very interesting'.

Another top game was against Liverpool in the cup, against all the odds, we drew at Hillsborough.

Followed them to Anfield for the replay, great away day, but we lost 3-0 I think.

The Wednesday support that day was out of this world.

Post no 48 is 'very interesting'.

The draw at hillsborough was 2-2 on 17th of January 1984 the first time you had played Liverpool for 14 years, the replay was on the 25th of January when you lost 3-0. This was in the league cup and amazingly the only time you have played Liverpool in a cup competition since "The wednesday" beat Liverpool 1-0 in the fa cup in March 1907.

I think you also got promoted in 1984.