America on holiday-any advice where to go?

I didnt ask what international drive was like in regards to not having a car did I. Try reading. I asked if I wanted to go anywhere outside international drive and the parks whether it be possible without a car! I also asked if this is the best place to stay for other things as well. :roll:

Do you realise how big America is ?? International Drivew is one road in Orlando so asking if it's the best place to stay for other things is completely stupid and you're having a go at me !!!

Hi

We have thought about going and stopping on international drive. We would like to go to the parks. A friend of our went and she said every other day they went to a park, on the days they didnt they relaxed by the hotels pool and ate on international drive at night and shopped on there.

This sounds good, however i would like to see parts of america as well, like going to a shopping mall or a proper pie cafe in the middle of nowhere. HOWEVER neither of us can drive so i imagine this being a problem.

Is international drive the best place to stay or would you recommend somewhere else in america?

THANKS

Stop off at a town called CELEBRATION you'll see signs for it on the way to Disney, Googgle it, lots of Brits buy houses there, lovely little cafes, tea shops, plan on spending a day there.

Do you realise how big America is ?? International Drivew is one road in Orlando so asking if it's the best place to stay for other things is completely stupid and you're having a go at me !!!

Your calling me stupid and you are a wednesday fan? :hihi::hihi: Now as your not being helpful sod off from my thread, theres a good little piggy!

Hi

We have thought about going and stopping on international drive. We would like to go to the parks. A friend of our went and she said every other day they went to a park, on the days they didnt they relaxed by the hotels pool and ate on international drive at night and shopped on there.

This sounds good, however i would like to see parts of america as well, like going to a shopping mall or a proper pie cafe in the middle of nowhere. HOWEVER neither of us can drive so i imagine this being a problem.

Is international drive the best place to stay or would you recommend somewhere else in america?

THANKS

I know a little place that does a pretty decent apple pie and it's in the middle of nowhere, two hundred miles east of Tombstone Arizona. Thumb a lift from one of the big freight truck drivers and just tell him to drop you off at Barney's just off Highway 78 :hihi:

Stop off at a town called CELEBRATION you'll see signs for it on the way to Disney, Googgle it, lots of Brits buy houses there, lovely little cafes, tea shops, plan on spending a day there.

You know its funny you should stay that, i was watching a tv show called 'home or away' about buying houses and they were showing them houses on there. Looked very nice! Thanks i might do that :)

I know a little place that does a pretty decent apple pie and it's in the middle of nowhere, two hundred miles east of Tombstone Arizona. Thumb a lift from one of the big freight truck drivers and just tell him to drop you off at Barney's just off Highway 78 :hihi:

I might do that LOL wonder if he will play hill billy music to me on the way and have a red checked shirt on? :hihi::hihi:

No problem, perhaps The Bronx is more your thing but I can't help you there.:)

Hey now, be nice. :nono::hihi:

So many variables, are you traveling with children? How much time do you have and how much distance can you stand to cover in a day? Would you rather explore a small area and see everything, or rush through a big place and only hit the highlights?

I hate to admit it, but since you can't drive, this will handicap you. America is a big place. I think Harley is right, stay in the bigger cities on the east coast, the public transportation is much better, lots to see and do, states are smaller and you can go from one to another very quickly.

I will say, I LOVED Hilton Head, South Carolina. Savannah has a lovely riverfront and not bad public transport. And the food don't get much more sinful than down south. They dip everything in butter, roll it in sugar or cornmeal then fry it. Savannah is also called the most haunted city in America. If you like that sort of thing. I do. They have loads of bed and breakfast places there. You picked a nice time of year to go, before the bugs and humidity (in some places) get bad. :)

Pimping my native state here, but COME TO CALIFORNIA!! If you can, we love tourists here.

I'll post more later. (babysitting 5 year old nephew. CanNOT turn my back on that child!)

Happy traveling! :)

Your calling me stupid and you are a wednesday fan? :hihi::hihi: Now as your not being helpful sod off from my thread, theres a good little piggy!

Oh dear, now I know why you're so stupid and not aware of how big America is !!

I understand that you'll be a little upset today and I apologise for asking you difficult questions. I don't normally make a habit of making 'Blunts' look stupid, basically because it's too easy, so I'll leave the thread to you !!!!!!

I might do that LOL wonder if he will play hill billy music to me on the way and have a red checked shirt on? :hihi::hihi:

Barney's is right in the middle of the New Mexico desert mate. Nothing but coyotes and ratllesnakes. The joint is owned by an old Mexican named Jose.

He's good on the guitar and serves a mean tequila

Say hi to him and his daughter Juanita for me if you ever get there :hihi:

Oh dear, now I know why you're so stupid and not aware of how big America is !!

I understand that you'll be a little upset today and I apologise for asking you difficult questions. I don't normally make a habit of making 'Blunts' look stupid, basically because it's too easy, so I'll leave the thread to you !!!!!!

So there are only 2 teams in England then, if im not an owl i must be a blade? :hihi::rolleyes: I think your a pig ignorant moron and your posts show this. Now go away little grunter.

Archived