Are You Depressed Now The Royal Wedding Is Over?

My life isn't worth living anymore, I'm sat here with my union jack hat and flags bereft and suicidal.

See! It is having a effect! Hold on dear chap, the other with mega ginger hair will be doing it next. To a lesser effect :D

I never frequent common shops like that Ram. Im a M & S shopper mesen .:roll:

I wonder if the Queen still shops there? And if she depressed about the end of the world, er, wedding. Looking at the shape shifter reptile guy (did anyboy else notice how odd he looked around the eyeballs?) if she in bed now with a hot water bottle pooping the anti depressants? With a added 'S'?

I wonder if the Queen still shops there? And if she depressed about the end of the world, er, wedding. Looking at the shape shifter reptile guy (did anyboy else notice how odd he looked around the eyeballs?) if she in bed now with a hot water bottle pooping the anti depressants? With a added 'S'?

Who is the reptile guy Ram, did I miss him ?:suspect:

Who is the reptile guy Ram, did I miss him ?:suspect:

That bloke who is married to the Queen woman. I think. Have a look at his head. He looks well mental, like he is wearing some make up to make him look mad. Or something :):hihi:

Archived