What do we need to do to get the economy moving?

You were the one who started the thread with some '**** & bull' theory about creating loads of jobs paying loads in salary. Then when that get's challenged as being complete rubbish you have nothing.

Just liked that set of clowns that you so obviously follow, you have no alternative but just believe that it's all the fault of the bankers.

Obviously the borrowing and overspending of 'buffoon Brown' over the past 13 years has had nothing at all to do with the mess that we're now in !!

It is the fault of the bankers as everyone knows...except the 4 people who support the Tories in Sheffield.

Why do you presume that because I criticise the party of the rich I support Labour? Wrong again.

But I do agree with you that I am unable to sort out the economic situation that is affecting Britain the USA and many other countries. The bankers made such as mess of things that even experts have no answer to this.

Thank you for your amazing confidence in my ability, but as usual are misinformed.

Bit ironic an extreme right wing fanatic living in working class wincobanc. Are you thought of as the viilage idiot.

Good job I'm not an extreme right wing fanatic then (unlike you it would seem).

That's also slightly ironic coming from somebody who supports extreme right wing BNP:

Seems to me that the British National Party are the only party that represents ordinary people.

And it's Wincobank. With a k. Prat.

All this Bin Laden and a royal wedding lark is distracting the public's attention away from how bad the government is. Time to get back on track i think.

Mr Clegg spoke very well on the radio this morning in favour of AV.

Good job I'm not an extreme right wing fanatic then (unlike you it would seem).

That's also slightly ironic coming from somebody who supports extreme right wing BNP:

And it's Wincobank. With a k. Prat.

I support the BNP do I? News to me. Don't know where you get that from unless you have misread a post of mine, which is not unusual.

Sorry Wincobanckpratt. Is that better?

I support the BNP do I? News to me. Don't know where you get that from unless you have misread a post of mine, which is not unusual.

Sorry Wincobanckpratt. Is that better?

No I didn't misread it. Looks like an endorsement to me.

Seems to me that the British National Party are the only party that represents ordinary people.

It was an opinion, not a statement of support Mr Wincobankpratt

OK MrDodgyEconomicsPrat, let's go back to the OP as we're going off topic here.

However, getting the economy moving is so simple even a five year old would understand it. You get as many people as possible into work and pay them high wages. When people have money in their pockets they go out and buy consumer goods, Tvs cars, DVDs etc. This stimulates the economy and has the added benefit of people paying more in taxes.

Ever heard of inflation?

Even a five year old would understand your idea is nonsense.

For more information please read Keith Rich's new book, "How To Introduce Hyper-Inflation", available from Robert Mugabe Publishing, priced £63,489,254.99 :lol:

Archived