Cameron pledges £650million to

another country to soften links between us!

I heard this on the news this morning. Have I got this right because with all the cut backs it seems a lot of money to donate.

I would say this what ever country it was and this is not my point but how can he do this if we are in so much debt. Surely the money is not there to give out.

What do you think?

Of course there is money available. It is a lie and myth that we don't have any money. The question is how it is spent and where cuts are made. Every Govt CHOOSES what to spend our money on.

Burying Cameron and Osbourne would be a better idea. And if I was feeling generous I might even kill them first...:)

So you think trying to stop spending money we havnt got is a bad idea? should we just keep on borrowing until people stop lending us money, how much do you owe credit cards?

So you think trying to stop spending money we havnt got is a bad idea? should we just keep on borrowing until people stop lending us money, how much do you owe credit cards?

I think the point being made is that if there really IS no money available then where the hell did cameroon find it to give it away to ANOTHER country? Perhaps its part of his own personal fortune?

Archived