Advice regarding thieving so and so..

I really don't care how either you or the op deal with your children.

Yet you cared enough to post mis-information about criminal records and cautions, your error was then pointed out to you, you then start bleating about people wanting to argue:rolleyes:

It's down to the parent to think wether they're good or bad at bringing up their kids ... deep down they should know. There's no point asking me or anyone else who doesn't know you. I don't know you from Adam ... you're the one who's spent many years bringing your kids up, are you happy with the results? I hope so because it's down to your teaching how they behave.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not having a pop at you, you just have to ask yourself the question, not others. :)

I'm only responding to the sweeping generalisation you made!! I don't need to ask if I'm a good parent as you said it's down to me to decide.

However you prompted me to respond by saying by saying it was down to bad parenting whilst admitting to not even being a parent yourself!!

All children need guidance whist being gently led down the right paths, sometimes they test this and you have to take appropriate action.

In my opinion stealing needs to be nipped in the bud sharpish as it can quickly escalate, choosing to take him to the cop shop not only shocked my son but it worked as a perfect deterrent to my other children.

Oh and I don't think your "having a pop at me" your just a little misguided!!

Oh and I don't think your "having a pop at me" Just a little misguided!!

Maybe my parents bought me up incorrectly then, what do you expect from parents who were both teachers ... I shall severely reprimand them next time I see them! :)

Maybe my parents bought me up incorrectly then, what do you expect from parents who were both teachers ... I shall severely reprimand them next time I see them! :)

Maybe if and when your a parent yourself you'll have a better understanding, not being personal but being a teacher doesn't always equal good parent!.

I was brought up by my aunt who was also a teacher and trust me she'd be the first to tell you, she made many mistakes!!

Maybe if and when your a parent yourself you'll have a better understanding, not being personal but being a teacher doesn't always equal good parent!.

I was brought up by my aunt who was also a teacher and trust me she'd be the first to tell you, she made many mistakes!!

Rest assured, I have no wish to sire any progeny ... there're too many kids as it is. Many of whom will have no positive contribution to evolution and will spend the rest of their lives stealing and lying. Stick your head out of the door and see what's going on. :)

Rest assured, I have no wish to sire any progeny ... there're too many kids as it is. Many of whom will have no positive contribution to evolution and will spend the rest of their lives stealing and lying. Stick your head out of the door and see what's going on. :)

On the bright side many will also grow into responsible, respectful, educated human beings that we will be proud of.

I'm in no bubble I see what goes on in the world, that's the reason I try to teach my children right from wrong!

I'd say that from what you've said so far your far too negative to bring children into the world anyway!!

I'd say that from what you've said so far your far too negative to bring children into the world anyway!!

Hmmm ... what's this? Psychiatry or CBT? :suspect:

look into my eyes ... look into my eyes! :P

Archived