Aldi speedy checkouts

glad sombody put this i did my shopping there few weeks ago same situation they asked me to put into trolly i said no and continued to put into bags i was keeping up with the checkout lady

then supervisour told me to put into trolly i left the hole lot on converiuor and half in trolly and walked out of shop maybe they will learn its my shopping my money my choice

was around £170 worth maybe next time they say nothing we will see

£170 worth at Aldi!!! That's about 4 trolley loads

what gets me is you are in the que and they say move to no 3 till , then they serve another 3 customers then ring the bell for the till person whos nowhere to be seen and tem mins later they appear then hold a conversation between tills shouting across all over , are you on lates or early what time are you in 3 weeks on mon ets ,talk about peter kay

The point I am trying to make is, by the time you have put your shopping back in to the trolley then have to pack it again into bags you are not really saving any time, it just gets you out of a queue therefore making you think it is a quicker service.

The point I am trying to make is, by the time you have put your shopping back in to the trolley then have to pack it again into bags you are not really saving any time, it just gets you out of a queue therefore making you think it is a quicker service.

If you did the packing at the tills you would be waiting all day to get served, think of the other people behind you.

If you did the packing at the tills you would be waiting all day to get served, think of the other people behind you.

But surely if you're rushing all your customers through the checkout to pack their items on the shelf then a queue to pack your items will form thus defeating the object.

Those who drive and go to shops such as Aldi etc. usually just have big boxes in the trolleys that the stuff goes in. It only takes 2 mins to pack shopping up.

As someone has stated before, there are only usually a max of 2 people on the checkouts, so to avoid big queues they get you through quick then you are free to spend the time packing at your own pace...

Archived