Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

There are others on here who have called me brain dead and an idiot. One of them even found the capitals button. A quick glance a few pages back will do the trick. No I don't seriously expect you to chase them around but you have often in the past year demanded to know why I can't argue with someone without insulting them. Like now it was when we had a different point of view e.g. you agreeing the licence fee was state terror, that kind of thing.

Maybe it's because I don't think of you as an "idiot", rather as someone with the ability to rise above the "idiotic idiots" and thus, expect a little better from you (especially as you've been a member here for nearly as long as me:hihi:). I'm sure I've posted similar on here before in a reply to yourself.

Hope the decision is overturned. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You really are making yourself look like an idiot. Would it be Ok for the police to beat you if you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrond time?

Ok with you If a cop kills someone you love because they're a wee bit slow on their feet?

Clown.

Not Tomlinson, the cop. He's glad he killed him. He did it on purpose.

Nobody meant to kill anyone. Unfortunately Harwood did seem intent on being aggressive, leaving his post and assaulting people. His intent was surely not to kill though.

now you're just being 'clever'. You referred to me as a vile individual which I don't mind as it's just part of the forum. I query it because you have lectured me on it before.

The post I thought was vile is below.

In the middle of a riot a cop from the Territorial Support Group will be rough. He should be disciplined for throwing the BBC cameraman over but not for shoving some heavy dawdling along 2 feet in front of a crowd of cops trying to move forward.

Everybody knows you don't die from being pushed to the floor unless your body is practically spent anyway.

You know what, it still looks that way to me.

It is indeed a vile comment.

Also, I don't see the coppers actions as personal or bloodlust.

Have I said such a thing?

No.

Your first post on this thread contained:

Anything else is just witch hunting for police haters.

My reply to you was:

"I seriously doubt that (my youngest brother is in the force). It's bad police like the one in this case that give the good ones a bad name and need to be routed out as quickly as possible.

This case was made worse by the fact that he (the "officer of the law" in question) has a history of violence."

So your initial post was based on a false premise.

You then continually try to deride a dead man.

No that's absurd. The incident that happened after was not a natural consequence of the former.

So if he'd followed orders, would he have still killed Mr Tomlinson?

Hope the decision is overturned. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not Tomlinson, the cop. He's glad he killed him. He did it on purpose.

Just experimenting to see if equal and opposite trolls annihilate each other with a nice explosion and huge cloud of idiocy...

you would need to understand the history between me and Scuux to understand. Also, I don't see the coppers actions as personal or bloodlust.

I think bloodlust is to strong but considering the earlier incident his behaviour was out of control. Had he been a demonstrator pushing people over you would have expected him to be arrested. What concerns me most is that none of his colleagues sought to restrain him. His actions were enflaming a situation puttig peoples lives in danger. We have seen the pictures of the baton happy medic, how many others were out of control and why is such behaviour not challenged by the good apples in the police force. We have told the SPG culture of the 70s and 80s was a thing of the past. this case blows that wide open. there needs to be a full enquiry and actions taken to stop this happening. We deserve a police force we can trust to uphold the law not break it with impunity

Archived