Ian Tomlinson Verdict: Unlawful Killing

Well I thought the consensus was the cops are allowed to use force when it's reasonable.

Not if in containment situations, and certainly not if you have been explicitly ordered to stay somewhere.

As for orbit and closeness he did look very close to me, right in front of them and near enough to be batoned.

None of the other police officers saw the need to push or baton him; only the rogue thug who killed him (which his actions id - as proven by the inquest) and only then from behind.

Not if in containment situations, and certainly not if you have been explicitly ordered to stay somewhere.

None of the other police officers saw the need to push or baton him; only the rogue thug who killed him (which his actions id - as proven by the inquest) and only then from behind.

Interestingly I have not heard the other cops opinions in this, I would have expected them to support him.

Interestingly I have not heard the other cops opinions in this, I would have expected them to support him.

Changing times maybe. The question is are those changing times for the better?

A question Mr Prime.

Looking at the video evidence, put yourself in the officers location using yours, not his mentality, would you have struck him with a baton then body slammed him to the floor?

I would have expected them to support him.

I think a good proportion wouldn't. Mainly as occasions such as this one, demeans their image in the public's eye (the bad ones spoil it for the good).

With the exception of the political left who are using this drunk's death as a diversion to their own violent stupidity and a few soft fools who back the left up out of some sort of stupidity, we know the drunk would have ended up face down in a gutter somewhere anyway.

At least this way we saved the NHS a few wasted quid trying to keep him alive after his slow suicide by alcohol attempt. There is still sod all to say Mr drunk wasn't in a fight before his many clashes with the police. He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

With the exception of the political left who are using this drunk's death as a diversion to their own violent stupidity and a few soft fools who back the left up out of some sort of stupidity, we know the drunk would have ended up face down in a gutter somewhere anyway.

At least this way we saved the NHS a few wasted quid trying to keep him alive after his slow suicide by alcohol attempt. There is still sod all to say Mr drunk wasn't in a fight before his many clashes with the police. He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

Wondered when you'd crawl out from underneath your stone.

Was the inquest jury "the political left" then?

You revolt me.

He could easily have been hit by one of the many violent lefty/anarchists well before the filmed minor incident.

No he couldn't. Mr. Tomlinson's journey was through one of the highest CCTV'd areas in the world, almost his entire route would have been caught on CCTV/TV cameras/mobile phones. All images & videos showed him simply walking in the same manner as his death footage.

Apologies again, Mr Prime, for tarnishing you with the same brush as this vile individual.:(

Archived